St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church
You may have recently recieved a survey by mail. If you would like to take that survey online click the link.
ST. PETER SURVEY CLICK HERE
Thursday's Lent Worship: Midweek #4…4:00 & 7:00 PM
John 12:23-27…”If One Dies, It Produces Life for Many”
Speaker: Pastor Schmidt,
Choir: 4:00 – School Band
7:00 – Senior Choir Men
Supper: Senior / Handbells
Worship this Week:
The worship emphasis this weekend is “Follow Christ Crucified“ as we celebrate the blessings of Christian education at St Peter. Our lessons will be Genesis 28:10-17, Romans 5:1-11 & Mark 8:31-38. In the late service all the 2nd graders of our church family will receive a Bible from Women in God’s Service. The children of our St Peter Lutheran School will also sing in this service.
Sunday’s Spiritual Growth Highlights:
Here is our schedule for the Bible Classes for all ages (children, teens & adults) between the Sunday services.
- Sunday JAM: The unmerciful servant
- Adult Class #1: Our class on the Augsburg Confession continues.
- Adult Class #2: “Life’s Big Questions” (Bible Information Class) We will find God’s answers to this big question “Is anybody listening?” Come for a review about prayer!
Highlight For This Week
Commitment Weekend — All members are encouraged to return your Commitment Form for your free will offerings for the next fiscal year. Your leaders at St Peter will use this information for the 2015-2016 ministry budget that will be approved by the congregation at the annual meeting in late April. Please put your completed form in an sealed envelope and place it in the box in the entryway or in the offering plate. … If you’ve lost or misplaced your form we’ve attached a new one.
Power Hour Begins—”Transportation” is the theme for our 4 week late fall / early spring Power Hour program for children ages 0-4 and their caregivers. Session #1 is tomorrow in our St Peter School gym starting at 9:30 am.
What's Coming Up at St. Peter
- Power Hour for children ages 0-4: begins 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20 @ 9:30 am, St Peter Schoolgym
- Christian Education Week at St Peter: 3/2-3/6
- “Together We Shine” at Northland: 3/1 @ 12:30 pm
- Remaining Special Lent Services: 3/5, 3/12, 3/19 & 3/26 @ 4 & 7 pm. Fellowship meals between!
- VBS 2015 Planning Meeting: 3/10 @ 6 pm
- Easter for Kids @ Northland & Adult Volleyball Tournament @ Northland: 3/28 @ 9 am
- Annual Meeting: 4/26